Monday, September 21, 2020

Leave it to Cleaver



 So the blog quiet for a little while but I assure you that I’ve been busy. 

We’ll start with this C25 Minotaur 





Damn, check out dem buns. He’s one of the later ‘87-‘88 C25 Minotaurs with head that is separate from the body. Around this time Citadel/GW stopped naming their individual miniatures. So I gave this guy his own name. His name is Brarag. 

Here’s another picture of Brarag with his buddy Bhovus:


They have a new sit com this season called Leave it to Cleaver. (They are previewing some Townscape that I’m working on)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gaslands terrain

 I like to pop into my local dollar store every now and then to see if there is anything new that I can use gaming projects. Some crap found...