Monday, March 8, 2021

Archaic Abodes 2

I kind of jumped the gun with the first Archaic
Abodes article. I had meant to start out with a brief personal  history and a layout for my plan. Without further ado, here it goes.

I’ve always liked building terrain. Back in the day I was known as the terrain guy. Although me resources and skills weren’t what they are today, I did the best with what I had. My builds didn’t always turn out as planned but I was always building something.

The plan as of now is to make and document the classic fantasy buildings from the Citadel Journals, White Dwarf Modeling Workshop and the venerable Townscape. I’m even working on some village people, erm, I mean townsfolk to populate the town that will eventually pop up. Each townsperson (?) will have their own background and could lead to various mini adventures for murder hobos and dungeon degenerates to participate in. More on that later...Archaic Abodes is more about the buildings themselves. 


This building here is #3. Large House from Townscape 


The last image here is of the interior showing the small loft and that fine wood grain detailing.

Thanks for having a look there’ll be more to come soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gaslands terrain

 I like to pop into my local dollar store every now and then to see if there is anything new that I can use gaming projects. Some crap found...